Monday, July 18, 2011

The evil Dr. Fluffles part 1

I just thought of something. All of my posts have been non-fiction. I am going to change that now.
                   THE EVIL DR. FLUFFLES PART 1--THE HORIBLE COOKIE
 Today I ate a cookie. It was horrible, so I spat it out. I don't know where it went, but came back to me-all floating and chewed up and--talking? It told me to duck. I did, just as a bullet shot above my head! I looked across the room, and to my horror, I saw an assassin bunny with a name tag that said he was named Dr.Fluffles. I didn't know what to do. The floating cookie guy told me to "uuuuse the foooorce". And so I did. I imagined a giant rock falling on him! It didn't turn out the way I had hoped. To make a possibly overlyexagerated story short, he ate the minuscule berry that dropped on him. To my horror...

                                              TO BE CONTINUED

1 comment: